Systems Engineer | Defence
EARN a Generous Salary Package per annum
Successful and Established Specialised Consulting Firm
Utilise Your Skills and Experience within Defence Sector
About the Company
Our client is a consulting firm who has been around since 2009, they combine experience, relevant qualifications, and expertise to aid their clients. The core skills of the business are Acquisition and Contracting, Fleet Management, Integrated Logistics Support, Project Management and Systems Engineering, and Business Analysis. They assist the private and public sector organisations to successfully acquire and sustain capability, equipment, products, and systems.
About The Opportunity
They are now looking for a Systems Engineer to join their company in Homebush, NSW. The primary purpose of this position is to assist the lead engineer with the delivery of technical (engineering), operational and logistics support in order to develop the design of a capability through a Detailed Design Review phase, a build and integration phase, a verification, validation and test phase.
Reporting directly to the lead Engineer some of your responsibilities will include:
- Authoring, drafting and reviewing contract deliverable requirements.
- Managing the configuration of parts, products, software, and systems.
- Managing the registering and updating of the project and technical artefacts, contract deliverables, and documentation.
- Applying engineering concepts, practices, and theories to design and delivery of technical requirements including developing solutions that satisfy the requirements and scope of the project.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years experience in a Defence acquisition environment providing systems engineering management and support services. You will have a Bachelor in Engineering Additionally, a Masters in Systems Engineering would be beneficial for this position.
What's in it for You?
- Enjoy working in a professional environment
- Funded courses and training to further your skills and knowledge
- Fantastic career opportunity to work within the Defence sector
Apply today and don't miss out starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.