Physio / OT
EARN up to $82,000 pa + Super + Relocation & $10k Regional Allowance
Join an Established & Growing Healthcare Company in Mildura
Amazing Benefits | Ongoing Training & Professional Development
About The Company
Our client is a healthcare company with over 1500 clinicians who deliver over 3 million healthcare interventions each year. Our client's primary purpose is to positively impact the health of their customers and their community. Our client is passionate about what they do and they are now looking for the right people to play a part in helping them achieve their Better Health for Better Lives purpose.
What's in it for You?
- Established Business in an Exciting Period of Growth
- Flexible Role Full-Time or Part-Time | Job Share Options
- Relocation Assistance & Regional Allowance Available
- Work in a Supportive & Friendly Team Environment
- 14 Week Gender Neutral Parental Leave Benefits
- Utilise Your Skills & Knowledge in this Rewarding Role
- Ongoing Training & Professional Development Available
- Benefit From $1000 Study Allowance Provided Annually
- Enjoy Discounts on Health, Travel, Pet & Life Insurance
- Salary Sacrificing | Discounted Income Protection Insurance
- Discounts on Gyms, Cinema, Theme Parks & Global Hotels
- Sponsorship Options Available for the Right Candidate
- Opportunities Available in Geraldton WA, Canowindra NSW & Mildura, VIC
About The Opportunity
They are looking now looking for Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists to join their company in Mildura, VIC.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience as a Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
- 6+ months of aged care experience
- A relevant physiotherapy or occupational therapy degree
- Full AHPRA registration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Apply today and don't miss out starting this exciting opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME.
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon to provide feedback regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.